Lineage Edition 2 - Breaux Vineyards

$30.00

Lineage is a Port-style wine, made in the classic "Criaderas y Soleras" style of fractional blending where each vintage is blended with some of the previous vintage to make an amazingly complex and consistent wine. This Lineage is made from mostly Petit Verdot (roughly 75%) with Merlot making up the remaining 25% of the blend.

Aromas: Chocolate, dark fruits, hazelnut and coffee

Taste: On the palate, this is a soft and silky wine with delicate flavors and a clean finish.

Color: Dark Plum

Buy here: https://breauxvineyards.orderport.net/product-details/0127/Lineage-Edition-2